Prayer is how we experience intimate relationship with God. It connects us with God and is essential for fulfilling His purpose for our lives. It is our honor to pray with you.
The Counseling Team believes in God's Word and His Works. We believe that God's Word is completely true and his Works (creation) display his truth as well. We use the truth found in both tracks to build a complete plan of mental health for spiritual and emotional growth.
If you’re in a season of life where you're considering or entering into a Christian marriage at Expectation Church we want to be of assistance to you as you take the next steps towards this important and special time in your lives.
At your convenience read through the following information and if you seek additional clarity about our wedding policies or facilities rental form please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Created for Connection: The "Hold Me Tight" Guide for Christian Couples
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life
- The Art of Falling in Love
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Building Love Together in Blended Families: The 5 Love Languages and Becoming Stepfamily Smart
- The Smart Stepfamily: Seven Steps to a Healthy Family
- The Power of Attachment: How to Create Deep and Lasting Intimate Relationships
- The Deepest Well: Healing the Long-Term Effects of Childhood Adversity
- In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction
- Try Softer: A Fresh Approach to Move Us out of Anxiety, Stress, and Survival Mode--and into a Life of Connection and Joy
- The Soul of Shame: Retelling the Stories We Believe About Ourselves
- Parenting With Love And Logic
- Parenting from the Inside Out: How a Deeper Self-Understanding Can Help You Raise Children Who Thrive
- The 5 Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively
- The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers: The Secret to Loving Teens Effectively
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain