eStudents exists to create a place where you belong.
What to Expect
eStudents meets every Sunday in eStudents room:
• 6th-8th grade at 11am during service
• 9th-12 grade at 5 to 7pm
We provide intentional opportunities to invest in students so they can invest in others. Our goal is for students to know they have adults that care about them, believe in them, and are willing to help them navigate the challenges and victories in life. The best way we do this is by breaking into small groups.
Each time we meet, students break out in small groups with a trusted and committed leader. During this time, students are given the opportunity to personally connect with a trusted adult leader and one another.
eStudents hosts game nights, livestreams, and more on YouTube. It is important to us to create a place where you belong in person and online. Follow eStudents on YouTube to stay connected online.
We want to partner with you and help answer any questions you may have. Parent resources are available in the youth room for FREE, but we also recommend these resources for you and your student to work through together:
- Checkpoints: A Tactical Guide to Manhood
- Devoted: A Girl's 31-Day Guide to Good Living with a Great God
- Praise & Prayer: A Devotional for Preteens ages 10-12
- Peace - Teen Girls' Devotional, Volume 1: 30 Devotions on Trading Your Anxiety for Peace
- Radiant: His Light, Your Life
- Kingdom Men Rising - Teen Guys Bible Study Book
- Winning the War in Your Mind for Teens: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
The YouVersion Bible app has several great plans to read with your student.